To excel in all dimensions of the profession of chartered accountancy.
Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (M. No. 067904).
Successfully completed the Certificate Course on IFRS organized by the ICAI.
B. Com (Hons) from Gauhati Commerce College, Guwahati affiliated to Gauhati University (Assam).
Sole Proprietor at Ghorawat & Co. (Chartered Accountants) [Firm Registration No 130217W with ICAI], Surat, Gujarat since September, 2009
My Principal Areas of Professional Interest are: Indian Direct Taxes, Audit, IFRS – Accounting Consultancy, Information Technology.
PARTICIPATION IN SEMINARS & CONFERENCES
I have been speaking in the CPE Conferences of ICAI, etc. My last few conferences were:
|31-01-2015||Bharuch Branch of WIRC of ICAI||Bharuch Branch Premises, Bharuch, Gujarat||Capital Gains under the IT Act, 1961||2 Hrs|
|15-02-2014||Bharuch Branch of WIRC of ICAI||Bharuch Branch Premises, Bharuch, Gujarat||Deemed Dividend u/s 2(22)(e) of the I T Act, 1961||2 Hrs|
|25-05-2013||Surat Branch of WIRC of ICAI||Surat Branch Premises, Surat, Gujarat||Deemed Dividend u/s 2(22)(e) of the I T Act, 1961||2 Hrs|
|21-01-2012||Guwahati Branch of EIRC of ICAI||Hotel Rajmahal, Guwahati, Assam||XBRL: The Future of Financial Reporting||3 Hrs|
|06-08-2011||AIISAA, Ahmedabad||Hotel Royal Orchid, Ahmedabad, Gujarat||XBRL: The Future of Financial Reporting||1 Hr 30 min|
|18-05-2011||Bharuch Branch of WIRC of ICAI||Hotel Lords Plaza, Ankleswar, Gujarat||Revised Schedule VI & Recent amendments in Companies Act, 1956||2 Hrs|
I have also contributed an article titled “XBRL: The Future of Financial Reporting” in a Souvenir published by the Guwahati Branch of EIRC of ICAI for their National Conference, 2011.
My Membership No. with ICAI is 067904.
We have a responsibility to share what we learn with rest of the world, so others can benefit from our experience and insights.
My articles on this blogpost have been cited by :
1. Antonio, A and Schirra, T (2013). Tracking down European Markets – Tracking performance of ETFs and Mutual Index Funds.
2. Choudhary, P. (2014). India’s standing in global Life Insurance market : A brief analysis. ICMAI Journal, Vol. 40, Dec 2014.
3. Vijay, N. (2014). An overview of performance of insurance industry in India. International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review, Vol.1, Issue.6, Dec 2014.
4. Allik, S. (2013) PÕHIVARA INVESTEERIMISPROJEKTI FINANTSANALÜÜS OÜ PURUTULI NÄITEL.
5. .Jayalakshmamma, K Dr. (2013). A Study on portfolio strategy in MetLife India insurance Co Ltd Bangalore. International Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 2, Issue 8, Aug 2013.
6. Prasad, Pooja and Jha, S N. (2017). Regulatory Transformation and its Impact on LIC of India: A Brief Sketch. Pacific Business Review International.
7. Hoda, Nurul and Bano, Nargis. (2017). Accounting Entries under GST Regime: A Descriptive study. International Journal of Social Relevance & Concern. Vol 5, Issue 9, Sep 2017.
8. Renu. (2013). Study of Organisational Change in LIC : An Empricial Study. SIT Journal of Management. Vol. 3 No. 2 December 2013.
9. Jain, Amit. (2017). Insurance for risk cover and source of investment in India. International Research Journal of Commerce Management & Economics Quarterly Bilingual. Vol. 16 Issue 16 July-Sep 2017.
10. Papadeas, P, Rodosthenous, M and Katsouleas, G. (2017). ADJUSTING EXPENSES TO SALES OF CORPORATIONS IN THE TECHNOLOGY SECTOR FOR THE YEARS 2008-2015. 9th International Conference of EBEEC 2017 – “The Economies of the Balkan and the Eastern European Countries in the Changing World”. April, 2017.
11. Bansal, R Dr. And Singh, R Dr. (2019). The historic view of the Indian Currency and paradigms. The History Research Journal. Vol. 5, Issue 6, November-December, 2019.